How do I file a complaint against a Police Department employee?
A complaint may be filed by contacting any police department supervisor or the Internal Affairs Unit. To contact Patrol Division call 817-804-5700, Internal Affairs 817-276-4740, Public Safety Building 817-276-4700 and Jail Division at 817-804-5729.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...