How do I file a police report?
If it is an emergency (life threatening incident, crime in progress, or crime that just occurred) call 911. For all other incidents, please call the non-emergency number 817-473-0211 and provide all information requested by the call taker. An officer will be dispatched to your location within the city limits. You may also come to the Mansfield Public Safety Building at 1305 E Broad St. to make the report. Officers do not respond outside the city limits to take reports. The Mansfield Police Department does not take reports over the phone.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...